Hi everyone, hope you are having a great day. Today I want to share this simple card with you. I colored the image during Kathy’s 30 days coloring challenge. Flower image is from the Spring Bouquet stamp set from Avery Elle. Let’s get started!
- I die cut my colored panel using stitched scalloped rectangle die from Katscrappiness.
- Stamped my sentiment with VersaMark ink and heat embossed my gold embossing powder from Michaels. I used Ranger Emboss It pen and drew some lines on the leaves and the middle of the flowers and heat embossed it.
- Trimmed my purple hearts pattern paper from Core’dinations into 4.25×5.50inch and adhered it on my card base.
- Next I adhered my colored panel onto my hearts pattern paper.
- Tied purple twine from Park Lane on top of the card base.
- Finished it off with a few Stay Gold sequins from SimonSaysStamp
That was it! Thank you for reading and have a great day!