Hello my friends!!! I’m back with a new challenge that I entered. It’s the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge – Sketch 445. Check out their blog here! I made two cards and this is card 1 so let’s see what I did!
- I used the largest MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle die on an A2 size Bristol Smooth card panel.
- I chose Altenew Crimson, Eastern Sky and Hydrangea ink cubes and used that to stamp the mandala’s I chose from Medallion Mix-Up stamp set from Catherine Pooler.
- I added a strip of wash tape from Kelly Creates and added my sentiment, which is from MFT Love Buds.
- Gray pattern paper is from MFT Painted Prints Smitten which I adhered on my card base.
- Using foam tape I adhered my stamped panel and final touch was adding a bunch of SSS Birthday Cake Sequins.
I hope you enjoyed it and give me some love if you did!! Always grateful for you to stop by. I will be posting Card 2 very soon! Like tomorrow lol! Stay Awesome!