Hello my beautiful readers! Today I want to share this fall card with you that I made for the Lawn Fawn Fall Swap I participated this month.
It’s a pretty simple and easy card to make. I started with stamping the leaves/branches from the Lawn Fawn Blissful Botanicals stamp set on a piece of 4.25×5.5″ card panel with Sunflower ink cube from Lawn Fawn.
I used the Caps Bold Alphabet dies from Altenew to diecut the word FALL in the middle of my stamped card panel. I also used my largest Katscrappiness Stitched Rectangle Dies to diecut my card panel. Adhered my card panel on a 65LB Recollections dark orange-ish (I don’t know the color of that card stock) panel and then adhered it on my card base.
I diecut the word FALL 3 more times on white card stock, glued them together with the last FALL on top and back in its place on my card panel. I colored the leaves with different shades of yellow red/red Copic Sketch markers and the background with blue to make the leaves “pop”.
I finished the card by using Spectrum Noir Crystal Clear Sparkle glitter brush pen to add shimmer to FALL.
I hope you enjoyed reading my blog and thank you for stopping by! Till next blog! ❤
- Card Panel – Neenah 110LB Classic Crest Cardstock
- Card Panel – Recollections 65LB card stock
- Card Base – Core’dinations 110LB card stock
- Katscrappiness Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Lawn Fawn Botanicals Bliss stamp set (This set is already retired)
- Lawn Fawn Sunflower ink cube
- Altenew Caps Bold Alphabet dies
- Copic Sketch Markers
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter Brush Pen