- First I stamped this huge flower image from Altenew Blooming Bouquet stamp set on a Neenah Classic Crest card panel and colored it with my Copic markers.
- Used the largest My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Rectangle die and then adhered my panel on a light purple 4.25×5.50inch card panel.
- Next I die cut the word Happy from Simon Says Stamp from a tint darker purple card stock and adhered it on top part of my card panel.
- Stamped birthday on a strip of left over pattern paper and adhered it right under Happy.
- Finally I adhered the panel on my card base and finished it off with some sequins.
I hope you enjoyed reading and thank you for visiting my blog!