Hello my crafty readers! Today I want to share this super cute card I made for the WSC – Sketch 470. Click here to check out MFT blog and maybe join the challenge!
Sketch 470 is pretty simple so I made a one layer card, except for the sentiment.
- I stamped the unicorn and fairy from MFT Rainbows & Unicorns stamp set directly on my Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Card Panel.
- Also stamped it on a masking paper and fussy cut them out.
- After placing the masking paper on my card panel, I chose my colors for the clouds. Distress Oxide Candied Apple, Spiced Marmalade, Squeezed Lemonade, Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean. Using MFT Mini Cloud Edges stencil, I added the clouds.
- Removed the masking paper and colored the images with Prismacolor coloring pencils.
- Stamped my sentiment and adhered it on a piece of rainbow color pattern paper and lift up the sentiment with foam tape.
- Finished off the card with some sparkly jewel embellishment.
That’s it for today blog, thank you for checking out and until next post! Stay awesome!