Hi there! Thank you for passing by! For today’s post I want to share four cards I made. So let’s go!
1. I started with stamping four card panels using the SimonSaysStamp Plank Background with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with Pearl Gold Sparkle from WOW on white card panel, Metallic Platinum Sparkle from WOW on dark orange card panel, Silver from Recollections on kraft card panel and Gold from Recollections on black card panel.
2. Stamped and die cut Besties 2x, Friend and Always from CZ Design Bestie Fun and Festive stamp set. And to add some dimensions to these words, I die cut for each word, 4 more times and glued them together and set it aside.
3. For the black panel, I glued on a white base. Used Lawn Fawn stitched scalloped square frame die to die cut a panel where I stamped “Roses are red, Violets are blue, You are the” sentiment. I cut 1/3 of the panel off, adhered it on my card panel and the word “bestie” underneath. To finish it, I added two gold sequins on both upper corners.
4. I adhered the white panel on a gold glitter card stock and adhered it on my base. Stamped the sentiment “thank you for being my” on the bottom and adhered “friend” next to it. Finished it off by adding a gold flower embellishment from The Paper Studios.
5. For my kraft card stock panel, I adhered it on white card base. Stamped “you are” and “there for me” on a banner, adhered on the card panel with “always” in the middle. Added silver sequins and flower embellishments to finish this card.
6. For the last panel, I stamped “let’s be” on a banner and adhered it on the panel, with “bestie” underneath. Finished it off with some silver sequins.
And that was it! I hope you enjoyed and hope to see you again on my next post! Thank you for stopping by! I really appreciate it! ❤️
6 Replies to “Besties”
What wonderful cards Flo! All such beautiful designs and colors! Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration!
Thanks a million my dear Trisha!! Thank you for your continuous support!
Lovely cards Flo. Excellent use of that background stamp. Thanks for the inspiration
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks a million for stopping by my blog Sandhya! ❤
These are the awesome cards I’ve seen on your IG page today!!! All four are so fantastic – love same but different design and colors! Really amazing use of that background stamp 👏👏
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you Ana!! Yup I was actually testing out with different color card stock and decided to make them into cards and not let it sit on the side.