Hey there! I’m glad you are here! Today I want to share two cards I made, which I colored during Kathy’s 30 day coloring challenge. The flower image is from Sketch Flowers by Simons Says Stamp. Let’s go!
- So I stamped and colored my images. The bright colored one I used Copic markers and the light colored one was my second time using Arteza markers.
- Since the colors are bright, I decide to keep it simple. I used the largest Wonky Stitched Rectangle die from My Favorite Things. Trimmed red card stock into 4.25×5.50inch and adhered my colored card panel on it.
- Cut a strip using the same red card stock to stamp my sentiment “Forever & Always” from Simon Says Stamp Floral Bliss stamp set with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with Snow embossing powder from Recollections.
- Cut “fish tails” on both side of the strip. I wanted to have a faux banner, so I cut both side off, adhered the “tails” first and then my cut banner.
- Finished it off with a few Silver Lining Sequins from Simon Says Stamp and adhered onto my card base.
Now for my second card, kept it simple as well because I wanted all the attention on the flowers.
- Trimmed my panel to 4×5.50inch and stamped my sentiment which is from the same stamp set as the flower image.
- Used rose gold chevron washi tape on both sides to give it some “shimmer”
- Adhered my panel on light pink card base from Park Lane Paperie.
I hope you enjoyed and thank you so much for passing by! Have a great day!