Hello my lovely friends! I hope you are well! Today I want to share two cards I made for Galentine’s day. This is also a part of an Instagram hop with a group of great gals, so make sure to check their posts on Instagram as well! Now let’s get started!
- For both card panels, I stamped with SSS Modern Rose Bloom background stamp using VersaMark ink and heat embossed with Ruby embossing powder from Recollections and other panel with Pink Prisma embossing powder from Hero Arts.
- I trimmed both heat embossed card panels into 3.75×5.50inch.
- Continuing with the red one, I die cut a piece of red panel with My Favorite Things Scallop basic edges and adhered it on my card base.
- Used white/silver twine and went around my rose panel 3 times and used foam tape and adhered on the card base.
- With the same red colored panel, I used Lawn Fawn Lacy Heart Stackables to die cut a heart. Stamped and heat embossed my sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Love Always stamp set with Snow embossing powder from Recollections.
- Took a piece of vellum and adhered my heart onto it. Cut a heart out that is little bit bigger than the red heart and adhered it on top of my twine and that’s it for this lovely red card.
Let’s continue with this pretty pink card!
- I choose 4 different shades of pink card stock to have an ombre look and die cut hearts out with the smallest Lawn Fawn Stackables die. Die cut an extra heart and stamped “love never ends” from SSS Love Always stamp set and adhered it on the second heart.
- Cut a piece of ombre pink embroidery floss and pulled it through the top and bottom holes of the hearts.
- Next I adhered the row of heart onto my heat embossed rose panel. Making sure it will not move around, I secured the floss on the back of the panel with tape.
- Adhered a pink panel on my card base and then my rose panel.
- I decided to stamp a sentiment on the inside and used Lawn Fawn Guava ink. I chose “You will always be in my heart” and stamped two hearts from the same SSS stamp set as well.
Thank you so much for checking out my blog post and have a Happy Galentine’s Day!!
6 Replies to “Galentine’s Day”
These are absolutely adorable, thank you!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much! ❤
Such pretty cards Flo! Love the pinks!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Aw Thank you so much Sandhya! ❤
Love both beautiful cards Rida ❤️ Love how your designs are so sweet and feminine especially the backgrounds and the ombré pinks! Thanks for sharing your lovely creations!