Hello my dear friends! I hope your day is going well! Today I will be sharing a card I made for my dear crafty friend Inez. It was for her birthday. Pink is her fave color so my main focus was using lots of pink. Let’s get started!
- For the background, I used the Step Builder stencil from Altenew. These builder stencils are awesome!! You can make amazing geometric background on your projects. On this pink card I used Victorian Velvet and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Inks.
- I used the largest stitched rectangle die from Katscrappiness to die cut my pink panel and adhered it on a card base.
- For the roses, I used all three of the layered roses stamps (Altenew Winter Rose stamp set). For the purple flower I used Lawn Fawn fresh lavender, grape soda, grape jelly, juice box and sugarplum ink cubes. Orange flower; peach fuzz, carrot and pumpkin spice. Pink flower; ballet slipper, bubblegum and plastic flamingo. And the leaves noble fir. Die cut them and put them aside.
- Stamp the sentiment (From Altenew Hug Me stamp set) on a piece of craft card stock and cut a fish tail on one end.
- Adhered my purple and orange flower with the leaves on my panel.
- Added foam tape on the pink rose so it will give some dimension and adhered it on my card panel.
- Finally adhered my sentiment strip with foam tape for the dimension and some pink enamel dots from The Paper Studio.
Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great day!
2 Replies to “Winter Rose”
Beautiful colors on your beautiful card Flo!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks a million Trisha!