Hello my dear friends! I hope you are well! Today I want to share this card I made for my crafty friend Zoey. She is an amazing card maker. Make sure to click on her name to go to her IG account. So let’s go!
- I started with stamping my flower image (Beautiful Flowers by SSS) on a piece of Bristol smooth card stock with Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink.
- I colored my image with Copic markers, die cut and set it aside.
- Trimmed my pattern paper into 4.25X5.50inch and adhered it on my card base.
- Stamped my sentiment (Birthday Greetings by Studio Katia)
- Adhered my flower image and trimmed whatever was sticking out.
- Finished it with a few clear droplets and voila! Finished!
- Oh and I stamped my envelope with the same flower image with Fresh Lavender from Lawn Fawn.
Funny side note! My very first time coloring this flower image was around June 2018 and I thought my coloring was the sh*t hahaha I had no idea how to blend or what blending was. I tried to use the same colors but decided to go a little lighter. What do you think?
Thank you for passing by! I really appreciate it! Until next post! Stay awesome!