Heyyy my lovely friends! It’s been centuries since I wrote a blog! I decided to take a little break but now I’m back! I want to share two cards I made so let’s get started!
- When Hero Arts released the new set of stamps along with their My Monthly Hero May 2019 card kit, I made sure I ordered a few before it was sold out. For today’s cards I stamped “Crafty friends are the best of friends” from “Crafty Messages” stamp set on a piece Post-it note and cut out.
- Adhered the “masking” post it on my A2 size Bristol smooth card panel.
- I taped my Altenew Tiny Bubbles stencil on the Bristol smooth card panel. Using the super popular make up brush (that I got from Amazon) and started blending in with Distress Oxide Blueprint Sketch. Flipped the stencil and blend Abandoned Coral on my panel. Set it aside for now.
- With the same “masking” post it, I placed it on my A2 size Neenah Solar White panel, taped the Tiny bubbles over it and blend in Wild Honey, flipped the stencil and blended Peacock Feathers.
- Used the largest MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics I cut out the Blue panel. Adhered a strip of multi color ribbon that so happen to have blue and pink-ish colors (This piece of ribbon is from Holly, she tied my happy mail with it)
- Used the largest Katscrappiness largest Stitched Rectangle die I cut out the Yellow panel. Took the same multi color ribbon, that now has yellow and green on it (what a coincidence!) and adhered it on my panel.
- Glued some sequins on my ribbons, colored the pencils, rulers and scissors from the sentiment. Adhered my panels on (coordinating color) craft foam, and adhered it on yellow and blue card bases (from Parklane 110LB) and I was done!!!
I hope you enjoyed this post and will be back for more! Have a great day! And stay awesome!
2 Replies to “Crafty Friends Are The Best Of Friends”
Flo! These are so beautiful!!!
Such beautiful cards Flo😍