Hello hello hello!!! I’m back again with a new challenge that I entered. It’s the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge – Sketch 444. So let’s see what I did.
- First I choose a nice green card stock strip that I want to use. It’s from MFT Bundles of Blossoms Pastel 6×6 pattern paper pack.
- Using MFT Flashy Florals stamp set, I stamped the flowers on my white a2 card panel, close to what the sketch looks like using my favorite ink cubes from Altenew.
- I stamped some leaves that makes it look like they are popping from underneath the green banner.
- Using black card stock I die cut the word Hugs from Pink & Main that I received for my birthday from my dear friend Holly. Check out her Instagram here and her Blog here. She is a very talented card maker!
- I choose a piece of vellum that has silver stars on it to die cut the hugs shadow die and adhered the hugs on my vellum and set it aside for now.
- Next, I adhered the green card stock strip in the middle of my a2 stamped panel. Adhered my “hugs” in the middle, making sure I have enough space in the corners where I stamped Sending and & Kisses.
- To give the card some bling, I adhered a few sequins and we’re done!
I hope you enjoyed it and give me some love if you did!! Always grateful for you to stop by. Enjoy your day! Till next post! Stay Awesome!