Hello friends! I’m back again with a card I made for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog, click here to check it out! This week challenge is, Make Your Own Background. Let’s see what I did.
- So I decided to use Delicate Flowers stamp set from SSS May 2019 card kit. I chose one flower to be the highlight which I stamped with Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink because I want to use Copics on it and stamped some leaves and flowers around it with green for the leaves and blue and purple for the flowers. And I used Altenew ink cubes which I love very much!
- I colored that one flower, trimmed the a2 panel using Katscrappiness Stitched Fancy Scalloped rectangle die and adhered on a a2 red card stock which I then adhered on my card base and set my panel aside.
- Die cut the word friend on black and white card stock using SSS Big Friend Wafer Die and adhered the white one underneath.
- I love My Favorite Things Fishtail Flag Trio die set! I die cut the banners on red and white card stock. Stamped You’re One Of A Kind from SSS Tiny Words on the white banner and adhered on my stamped panel and adhered the Friend die cut above.
- Finished it with a few sequins. Oh and I lost the dot on the i of Friend so I used Nuvo Crystal Drop Ebony Black and voila! That’s it! Easy peasy!
I hope you enjoyed it and give me some love if you did!! Always grateful for you to stop by. Enjoy your day! Till next post! Stay Awesome!