Helloooo! I made a super simple card for the Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog which you can visit if you click here! This week’s challenge is stars and/or stripes. This card is so simple that I actually don’t even need to write a blog for it. I’ll just list the supplies I used!
- SimonSaysStamp Happy Birthday Script die
- Altenew Molded Lines Stencil
- Ranger Distress Oxide Mermaid Lagoon
- Buttons Galore Sparkletz Embellishments
- Crown-looking like stamp is from Hero Arts Wonderful Stamp & Cut
- Card panels: Recollections from Michaels, Neenah Classic Crest and Maggie Holmes Carousel
- Card base: Parklane from Joann
Thank you for passing by! Until next time!