Hello everybody! Hope your day is going great so far! I made another card for the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge – Sketch 445 and you can visit their blog here. Let’s see what I did!
- Using SSS Beautiful Day stamps, I stamped the butterflies on an A2 size Bristol Smooth card panel and also on a full size sticky notes because I want to mask the butterflies.
- Colored the butterflies with Prismacolor colored pencils.
- I taped my Altenew Flowing Drops stencil over my stamped card panel, masked my butterflies and used Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass to blend in an oval shape background.
- I added 2 strips of washi tapes from Kelly Creates and a thin strip of MFT Printed Prints Smitten paper pack in between the washi tape.
- Tied a piece of twine from Parklane over the washi tape area and stamped my sentiment which is from Studio Katia Birthday.
- To finish the card I adhered 3 different sizes of Katscrappiness clear droplets and used Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen to give the butterflies some sparkle!
I hope you enjoyed it and give me some love if you did!! Always grateful for you to stop by. Stay Awesome! Until next time!