Hello my lovely friends! Today I’m sharing this one layer card I originally made for a challenge but didn’t finish it on time. Let’s go!
- I used the SSS Mermaid for you and stamp the mermaid and the turtle on a A2 card panel and on a piece of masking paper which I fussy cut it out.
- I started to stamp the seaweed at the bottom part of my panel and started masking them along the way.
- Stamped the chest and masked that so I can keep stamping the seaweed all the way to the other side of the panel.
- After masking everything I used Altenew Molded Line and blended Distress Oxide Mermaid Lagoon, shifted the stencil and blended Tumbled Glass to imitate the ocean waves or sunlight-ish or whatever you think it looks like lol.
- I took the masking papers off and colored the images with Copic Markers, stamped my sentiment from the same SSS stamp set.
- To finish it off I added some glossy accent for the bubbles (which are uneven and it’s ok!)
Thank you so much for reading and I appreciate that. Give this post some love while you’re at it! Stay awesome!