Hello friends! Today I want to share a card I made for my little cousin who turned 2 years old last week! Let’s go!
- I wanted to make him an interactive card so I looked at a few options and thought he would like a pop up card. I don’t have the pivot pop-up die so I searched for instructions where I can make one and I did. Some measuring and some scoring and I set it aside when I was done.
- First I adhered a green/white striped pattern paper on my card base. And then another pattern paper from Spring Fling Paper Pad from Pebbles, with bees which I think it’s really cute!
- Die cut My Favorite Things photo booth strip 4 times, adhered 3 of them together and adhered it on my card base and also die cut the letters from Avery’s name using Altenew Simple Alpha Die and adhered it vertically right next to the photo booth strip and set it aside for now.
- I looked for all the cute animal stamps that I have and chose Peek-A-Boo Pals from Avery Elle, Wild For you and Elphie Selfie from Lawn Fawn. Stamped the chosen animals on Bristol Smooth card stock and colored them with Copic Markers. Die cut them out and set it aside for now until I need it for assembly.
- Die cut a light blue card stock using Stitched Cloud Backdrop from Lawn Fawn. Die cut a few clouds using Simple Puffy Clouds from Lawn fawn on silver glitter card stock cause why not make the clouds glittery!! Using My Favorite Things Grassy Field die to have some grass and die cut them in two different shades of green.
- I started to assemble the pop-up piece. First adhered a piece of Stitched Cloud Backdrop on every panel. Then I adhered the grass and the clouds. And last step was to adhered my chosen animals!
- Going back to my card base, I choose three animals from the Peek-A-Boo stamp set and adhered them like they are popping out of the booth strip which is super cute!! And added the 4th booth strip as well as the little paws/feet from the animals!
- Adhering the pop-up pieces on the inside was awesome and seeing the result!! Next, I added two pieces of pattern paper above and below the pop-up piece. Die cut both the word and shadow Happy die from SSS, adhered it on the top side, stamped Birthday from Altenew Mega Greetings 2 underneath Happy. Added a strip of pattern paper to make it look less empty.
- I wrote my message on a piece of white card stock and adhered it after I took the pictures.
That was a lo-o-o-o-o-ong post!!! If you are still here, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! I truly mean it! Until next time, stay awesome!